I am new to Gen3. My goal is to setup a compose services following the instructions on the website
I have been able to follow the instruction (or at least I thought I did) and achieve the following:
- Gen3 is working on localhost
- I can log in via my google account
- I have created a program (I verified it by going into PgSQL and see the program information/record in "metadata_db" -> "node_program"
- I have created a project (again, verified in "metadata_db" -> "node_project")
What I can not do is:
- when I go to a different computer and try to access the site via IP address (for example, the internal IP for the server running the docker is 192.168.1.149), I can open the page and see the page look just like the one I open at localhost, but when I click on "Login from Google", it will give me page not found with the URL as: "https://localhost/user/login/google?redirect=http://192.168.1.149/". Should I change all the localhost reference in the configuration files to 192.168.1.149 instead?
- Even with program and project created, when I click on "Submit Data", I don't see any project listed.
I would like to keep this post open as a general guide for anyone who is interested and possibly help the team to update the guide as well.