In the tutorials online, List of projects r displayed when submit data is clicked.
below is the tutorial,
1. Prepare Project in Submission Portal
In order to upload data files, at least one record in the
core_metadata_collection node must exist. If your project already has at least one record in this node, you can skip to step 2 below.
Do the following to create your first
- Go to your data commons’ submission portal website
- Click on ‘Submit Data’
- Find your project in the List of Projects and click ‘Submit Data’
- Click ‘Use Form Submission’ and choose
core_metadata_collection from the dropdown list (or edit and upload this TSV by clicking ‘Upload File’ then ‘Submit’)
- Fill in the required information (see Note below)
- Click ‘Upload submission json from form’ and then ‘Submit’
- Make note of the
submitter_id of your
core_metadata_collection record for step 3 below
So, as per step 3 we cant see any list of projects.
I am logged in using gmail which is now admin (done as u suggested above)
What r these projects, where and who is creating them, We cant see anything there, hence cant move ahead with uploading may be...