400 Bad Request & data uploading

I have followed the github tutorial to set up the Gen 3 compose service. After we finished the last step, we expected to see some UI on the localhost, but it gave us a "400 Bad Request" error, the error message is "Can't get your google email: unsupportted_grant_type: Invalid grant_type: client_credentials". We set all users with our gmail in user.yaml file, and grant all access to the account, so I am not sure how we should configure to get through this error.

The second question is that we commented out the kibana service section and guppy section because we did not upload any data. However, we can not upload data on Gen 3 website as we do not have permission. So, what is the solution for this?

Please also add me to your slack if possible, thank you very much!

Hi @jinn,
thank you for your question, sorry you are experiencing errors. We sent out the request to join Slack, let us know if you haven't received it.

"Can't get your google email: unsupportted_grant_type: Invalid grant_type: client_credentials"<

I assume you have followed the documentation for setting up credentials. Can you take a look into the Fence logs and see if there's more to this error? Can you check Browser Development tools if Google gives a valid response or if see other errors? Can you check the errors when hitting https://localhost/user/data/upload?
Have you created the program and project as described
here and have you given yourself access to the program-project in the user.yaml (you can see access when hitting <your base url>/user/user)?

Thank you very much for your reply.

Here is the error page BTW.

In addition, are there any auditing features that allow the administrator to monitor in/out traffics in real time? Thank you very much.

In addition, are there any auditing features that allow the administrator to monitor in/out traffics in real time?

We do have the options to a) look at all logs from every service when taking a look at the kubernetes pod via kubectl logs <service-pod-name>, b) make use of DataDog to keep track of what requests are being sent in real time (for indexd you'd need version 2021.08 or above), or c) use the GitHub - uc-cdis/audit-service API to create and query audit logs. We do not have an interface that could be used for tracking at this time.

Hope this helps!